Issue No. 08 Digital
Our second Anniversary issue features Osas Ighodaro Ajibade. As incredible as her photos are, the “Body Issue” teaches us that no one is perfect.
After two years of publishing Radiant Health, it’s clear that we need to begin a dialogue about our bodies. In this issue, we start by looking through the lens of five African women to explore how our views of our body shape us.
Inside, you’ll find incredible resources and inspiring stories. Whether you want to slim down, firm up, or just live a healthier, happier life, Radiant Health is with you every step of the way.
- Spend time with the gorgeous, talented, and remarkably motivated Osas Ighodaro Ajibade as we learn what ignites her passions.
- Dig deeper into the discussion of what it means to be black and beautiful in the modern world – regardless of body shape, age, or where you live.
- Malaria still poses incredible threats to the health of Nigerians – especially pregnant women. Here’s what you need to know.
- If you’re not getting over that final fitness hurdle, you’ll want to find out whether genetics are standing between you and your goals.
- Meet Ezinne Okparaebo, an athlete doing a lot more than keeping her body in peak condition.
- Plus, rethinking your breakfast, accessories every woman should own, supporting sexual assault victims, and much, much more.
Available for all iOS and Android phones and tablets.
Each interactive digital edition presents a smooth reading experience; browse videos, audio, and links without leaving the issue on the app. Also features free web content within the app; updated weekly.
To subscribe click the app icon above for your device and complete subscription within the app. If you decide you check out via our online store here, you can access your subscription by downloading the Radiant Health app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. From the menu bar select "Account" and then "Sign In." You can then sign in with your Google email to activate your issues. It must be the same email used at the time of purchase.
Giving Back: Partnership with Mirabel Center Lagos
We believe that actions speak louder than words, even when they're beautifully written and printed. To this end we have partnered with Mirabel Center Lagos and committed to donate a portion of each magazine sale to its mission. Your purchase of Radiant Health Magazine enables Mirabel, the only organization of its kind in Nigeria, to provide rape and sexual assault victims free forensic medical and counseling services.