Radiant Issue No. 09 Digital
Available for all iOS and Android phones and tablets.
In this ninth volume of Radiant Health Magazine, we delve into human emotions and mental well-being. PSYCHe explores mental health – and illness – with an eye to the impact on African women, how we heal and ways to optimize mental wellbeing.
- Asiyami Gold Wekulom graces more than our cover; find out why her grace + gratitude = gold!
- Through personal essays and health features we explore the theme of depression from an African perspective. Hear from different African voices making bold steps to dismantle the stigma around mental illness.
- Uziza is this issue's local champ. It's the little fruit that could and we have all the details you'll need to know about uziza. Plus heartwarming recipes for the season.
- Is there a food-mood connection? Hangry no more — better food for a better mood!
- Beyond a six-pack: Expert advice for a better core workout. Complete with full ab workouts.
- Maame Adjei, star of An African City, chooses the road less travelled and she’ll be the first to tell you that anything can happen along the way.
- Plus profile spotlight on Aminah Sagoe of Emmaus Beauty, Eseoghene Odiete of Hesey Design, Chef Fafa of Ndudu by Fafa and more!
- ROFLMAO! The healing power of laughter and how you can laugh yourself to better health.
- Make every gift count with a guide to the best picks for everyone on your list, for the holiday season – or anytime!
- And so much more!
To order click the app icons above for your device and complete order within the app. If you choose to check out via our online store here, you can access your issue by downloading the Radiant Health app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. From the menu bar select "Account" and then "Sign In." You can then sign in with your Google email to activate your issues. It must be the same email used at the time of purchase.
Available for all iOS and Android devices.
Each interactive digital edition presents a smooth reading experience; browse videos, audio, and links without leaving the issue on the app. Also features free web content within the app; updated weekly.