We want to jumpstart your health and engage with stories that transform your life and inspire you to greatness. That’s why we’re offering the first five issues of Radiant Health Magazine at this special price.
Each issue is packed with information, tips, recipes, stories, and inspiration that will move you closer to a healthier, happier you with every new page.
- Issue 01 focuses on reinventing your health, puts the spotlight on endometriosis, and dives into the life of Tanzanian-born super model, Millen Magase.
- In Issue 02, we explore the connection we all share with food, dispel myths about Nigerian cuisine, and learn about overcoming odds with Ogo Maduwesi.
- A look at the gorgeous Somi on the cover of Issue 03 will brighten your spirits as will the stories of inspirational Nigerians and their achievements.
- Issue 04 dives into the life of former CNN anchorwoman Zain Verjee and provides a window into the lives of cancer survivors.
- Uzo Adubo graces the cover of Issue 05 and reminds us that perseverance and dedication count as much as our opportunities and roots
- In special bonus issue 06, we revisit the best of Radiant interviews, from two-time Emmy Award-winning actress Uzo Aduba and former CNN International anchorwoman Zain Verjee, to breast cancer survivor Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu, vitiligo warrior Ogo Maduewesi and many others.
Available for all iOS and Android phones and tablets.
Each interactive digital edition presents a smooth reading experience; browse videos, audio, and links without leaving the issue on the app. Also features free web content within the app; updated weekly.
Giving Back: Partnership with Mirabel Center Lagos
We believe that actions speak louder than words, even when they're beautifully written and printed. To this end we have partnered with Mirabel Center Lagos and committed to donate a portion of each magazine sale to its mission. Your purchase of Radiant Health Magazine enables Mirabel, the only organization of its kind in Nigeria, to provide rape and sexual assault victims free forensic medical and counseling services.