Print Issue No. 09 — PSYCHE
[Print] Issue No. 09 — PSYCHE
In this ninth volume of Radiant Health Magazine, we delve into human emotions and mental well-being. PSYCHE explores mental health – and illness – with an eye to the impact on African women, how we heal and ways to optimize mental wellbeing.
S+H calculated at checkout
Includes free digital edition available immediately after purchase.
- Asiyami Gold Wekulom graces more than our cover; find out why her grace + gratitude = gold!
- Through personal essays and health features we explore the theme of depression from an African perspective. Hear from different African voices making bold steps to dismantle the stigma around mental illness.
- Uziza is this issue's local champ. It's the little fruit that could and we have all the details you'll need to know about uziza. Plus heartwarming recipes for the season.
- Is there a food-mood connection? Hangry no more — better food for a better mood!
- Beyond a six-pack: Expert advice for a better core workout. Complete with full ab workouts.
- Maame Adjei, star of An African City, chooses the road less travelled and she’ll be the first to tell you that anything can happen along the way.
- Plus profile spotlight interviews on Aminah Sagoe of Emmaus Beauty, Eseoghene Odiete of Hesey Design, Chef Fafa of Ndudu by Fafa and more!
- ROFLMAO! The healing power of laughter and how you can laugh yourself to better health.
- Make every gift count with a guide to the best picks for everyone on your list, for the holiday season – or anytime!
- And so much more!
More than a magazine, each volume is a beautifully designed coffee table magazine printed on premium paper. 160 pages // soft touch cover.
Radiant Health magazine is published twice a year.
Giving Back: Our Partnership with Mirabel Center Lagos
We believe that actions speak louder than words, even when they're beautifully written and printed. To this end we have partnered with Mirabel Center Lagos and committed to donate a portion of each magazine sale to its mission. Your purchase of Radiant Health Magazine enables Mirabel, the only organization of its kind in Nigeria, to provide rape and sexual assault victims free forensic medical and counseling services.