Radiant Issue No. 11, The Survivor Issue, is an ode to survivors and the caregivers who make survival possible. It aims tap in to your survivor spirit and renew you like a long, restorative exhale.
Includes free digital edition.
- Covergirl, New York Times bestselling author, activist and cultural critic, Luvvie Ajayi.
- Woman Interrupted: 5 stories of Survival
- A conversation with Dr. Joy Harden on therapy for black girls
- Local Champ is moringa and surprising new ways to enjoy this African superfood.
- Compelling in-depth features on:
- black girls hike + hiking destinations for fitness and adventure
- feel-the-burn legs & glutes workout
- going green with your body and beauty products
- inspiring interviews more remarkable African women including Ntsiki Biyela, South Africa’s first black female winemaker; internationally celebrated fashion designer, Lisa Folawiyo; musician Aisha Badru on opening up a conversation about depression through her music; America’s Got Talent Finalist and plane crash survivor, Kechi Okwuchi.
More than a magazine, each volume of Radiant Health is a beautifully designed coffee table magazine printed on premium paper. 184 pages // soft touch cover.
Radiant Health magazine is published twice a year.